Are you interested in contributing to HLWIKI International? contact Trish Chatterley, Public Services Librarian, John W. Scott Health Sciences Library, University of Alberta
To browse other articles on a range of HSL topics, see the A-Z index.
- 20 May 2017
See also CHLA/ABSC (Canada) | Canadian health librarians — current, emerging & past | What health librarians do
Trish Chatterley is a collection strategies librarian at the John Scott Health Sciences Library at the University of Alberta. She was formerly the liaison librarian for the Faculty of Pharmacy, and the department of medical humanities. In 2012, she also became the collections manager for the John W. Scott HSL. Chatterley's research interests include expert searching, evidence-based librarianship, and the history of medicine. At the 2008 CHLA/ABSC Conference, Trish was the awarded the CHLA / ABSC Emerging Leader Award. She is a member of the Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association, and coordinated the teaching of the health libraries course at the University of Alberta. Trish has served on the Editorial Advisory Board for the journal Evidence Based Library and Information Practice and as editor-in-chief for JCHLA/JABSC. Trish was co-chair of the 2017 CHLA/ABSC Edmonton conference planning committee.
See Trish Chatterley's Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.ca/citations?user=0U3RmOEAAAAJ&hl=en
See Trish Chatterley's current publications via PubMed Search
- Chatterley T, Dennett L. Utilization of search filters in systematic reviews of prognosis questions. Health Info Libr J. 2012;29.
- Chatterley T, Storie D, Chambers T, et al. Health information support provided by professional associations in Canada. Health Info Libr J. 2012 June
- Chatterley T, Dorgan M, Clifford C, Chan L, Varney J, Dingwall O. Harnessing history: highlighting CHLA/ABSC capacity building through the Northern Alberta Health Libraries Association (NAHLA) 1985-2007. JCHLA / JABSC. 2008;29:51–4. and poster
- Chatterley T, Dennett L. The database of online health statistics: a new search tool. JCHLA / JABSC. 2011;32:7–9.
- Chatterley T, Chojecki D. Personal digital assistant usage among undergraduate medical students: exploring trends, barriers, and the advent of smartphones. J Med Libr Assoc. 2010;98(2):157–60.
- Dennett L, Chatterley T, Greyson D, Surette S. Research-embedded health librarianship: the Canadian landscape. JCHLA/JABSC. 2013;34(02):61-68.
- Dennett L, Chatterley T, Greyson D, Surette S. Embedded health librarianship: the Canadian landscape. JCHLA/JABSC. 2013;34:(02):61-68.
- Greyson D, Surette S, Dennett L, Chatterley T. You're just one of the group when you're embedded: report from a mixed-method investigation of the research-embedded health librarian experience. JCHLA/JABSC. 2013 October;101(4):287–297.
- León H, Shibata MC, Sivakumaran S, Dorgan M, Chatterley T, Tsuyuki RT. Effect of fish oil on arrhythmias and mortality: systematic review. BMJ. 2008 Dec 23;337:a2931.
- Shibata MC, León H, Chatterley T, Dorgan M, Vandermeer B. Do calcium channel blockers increase the diagnosis of heart failure in patients with hypertension? Am J Cardiol. 2010;106(2):228–35.