see Scholarly activities, 2007 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
Directed studies & practica supervised
These posters are now complete. The second paper will be published in a medical journal in 2008 once we complete the manuscript; the first was delivered at a conference in May 2008.
- Palepu A, Giustini D. The creation of Open Medicine: a peer-reviewed, international, open access journal. International CME (Continuing Education Congress), Vancouver, BC, May 28-31 2008.
- Slobogean GP, Verma A, Giustini D. "Are MEDLINE and EMBASE enough? Database performance in orthopaedic meta-analyses." AAOS Poster, 2008. Department of Orthopaedics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, CANADA.
- Durland W, Giustini D, Thompson T. Finding Grey Literature - Campbell Collaboration, May 2008, Vancouver, B.C.
- Giustini D. How web 2.0 is changing sports medicine. BJSM Online blog. June 1st, 2008
- Naslund J, Giustini D. Curriculum mapping to adult learning theory: is information literacy still relevent in a web 2.0 world? May 2008 WILU Conference. Kelowna, BC. UBCO.
- Palepu & Giustini. Open Medicine: One year of independent, open access scholarly publishing. BCLA Conference, Saturday, April 19, 3:45-5:00pm.