Are you interested in contributing to HLWIKI International? contact Giuseppe Arcimboldo (Italian artist, ca. 1527 – 1593). The Librarian (Wolfgang Lazius), ca. 1562
To browse other articles on a range of HSL topics, see the A-Z index.
- 1 November 2016
- I am a (bio)medical librarian (academic hospital librarian) at UBC's Biomedical Branch Library in the Diamond Health Care Centre, an ambulatory care building at Vancouver General Hospital; there are hundreds of UBC faculty, staff and students at this location
- I teach information and tech-related courses at UBC's iSchool, School of Population and Public Health (SPPH) & in Langara's Library and Information program
Publication aggregators on the web
Previous scholarly work
- Boulos MN, Giustini DM, Wheeler S. Instagram and WhatsApp in health and healthcare: an overview. Future Internet. 2016(8):37.
- Bramer WM, Giustini D, de Jonge GB, Holland L, Bekhuis T. De-duplication of database search results for systematic reviews in EndNote. J Med Libr Assoc. 2016 Jul;104(3):240-3.
- Hayden A, Park S, Giustini D, Lee AY, Chen LY. Hemophagocytic syndromes (HPSs) including hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) in adults: a systematic scoping review. Blood Rev. 2016 May 20. pii: S0268-960X(16)30019-4.
- Bramer WM, Giustini D, Kramer BM. Comparing the coverage, recall, and precision of searches for 120 systematic reviews in Embase, MEDLINE, and Google Scholar: a prospective study. Syst Rev. 2016 Mar 1;5(1):39.
- Rai SK, Burns LC, De Vera MA, Haji A, Giustini D, Choi HK. The economic burden of gout: A systematic review. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2015 Feb 19.
- Bramer WM, Giustini D, Kramer BM, Anderson P. The comparative recall of Google Scholar versus PubMed in identical searches for biomedical systematic reviews: a review of searches used in systematic reviews. Syst Rev. 2013 Dec 23;2:115.
- Giustini D, Boulos MN. Google Scholar is not enough to be used alone for systematic reviews. Online J Public Health Inform. 2013 Jul 1;5(2):214.