|Are you interested in contributing to HLWIKI International? contact
To browse other articles on a range of HSL topics, see the A-Z index.
- I am a (bio)medical librarian (academic hospital librarian) at UBC's Biomedical Branch Library located in the Diamond Health Care Centre, an ambulatory care building at Vancouver General Hospital; there are hundreds of UBC faculty, staff and students at this location
- I teach information and tech-related courses at UBC's iSchool, School of Population and Public Health (SPPH) & in Langara's Library and Information program
- I served on the Board of the CHLA/ABSC (Canada) as public relations (PR) director until June 2015; I co-chaired the CHLA/ABSC continuing education in 2015
- I served on the Steering Committee and Publications Committee of Canadian Association of Professional Academic Librarians (CAPAL) in 2013-2015
Publication aggregators on the web
Previous scholarly work
- Bramer WM, Giustini D, Kramer BM. Comparing the coverage, recall, and precision of searches for 120 systematic reviews in Embase, MEDLINE, and Google Scholar: a prospective study. Syst Rev. 2016 Mar 1;5(1):39.
- Rai SK, Burns LC, De Vera MA, Haji A, Giustini D, Choi HK. The economic burden of gout: A systematic review. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2015 Feb 19.
- Bramer WM, Giustini D, Kramer BM, Anderson P. The comparative recall of Google Scholar versus PubMed in identical searches for biomedical systematic reviews: a review of searches used in systematic reviews. Syst Rev. 2013 Dec 23;2:115.
- Giustini D, Boulos MN. Google Scholar is not enough to be used alone for systematic reviews. Online J Public Health Inform. 2013 Jul 1;5(2):214.