|Are you interested in contributing to HLWIKI International? contact
To browse other articles on a range of HSL topics, see the A-Z index.
Previous scholarly work
- Giustini D, Boulos MNK. Google scholar is not enough to be used alone for systematic reviews. OJPHI. 2013 July;5(2).
- Grindrod K, Forgione A, Tsuyuki RT, Gavura S, Giustini D. Pharmacy 2.0: a scoping review of social media use in pharmacy. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2013 Jun 27.
- Giustini D. A comprehensive description: what health librarians do. HLA News. Dec 2012:3,8.
- Giustini D. Social media and clinical trials recruitment: potential benefits and challenges. JCHLA / JABSC. 2012;33(03):140-145.
- Giustini D. Social media trends for health librarians: a primer on using social media for clinical disease surveillance. JCHLA / JABSC. 2012;33:92-4.
- Li X, Thelwall M, Giustini D. Validating online reference managers for scholarly impact measurement. Scientometrics. 2011;91(2):461-471.
- Read K, Giustini D. Social media for health care managers: creating a workshop in collaboration with the UBC Centre for Health Care Management. JCHLA / JABSC. 2011;32(3):157-63.
- Giustini D. Creating a course on social media for student librarians: teaching the information skills and literacies of social media. Facet, 2012.
- Giustini D. Academy Health: optimizing searchability of grey literature: how researchers can effectively produce and distribute research (A Producers Perspective). 2011.
- Henderson J, Stark W, Clairoux N, Flemming T, Giustini D, Stieda V. A portal for the Canadian Virtual Health Library / Bibliothèque virtuelle canadienne de la santé (CVHL/BVCS): accomplishments and possibilities, scope and structure - a review of best practices. CHLA / ABSC 2012.
- Jamieson J, Towle A. Future of medical education in Canada (FMEC): MD education & PG education project, 2011. Web 2.0 contributor.
Collaboration with other librarians