Are you interested in contributing to HLWIKI International
To browse other articles on a range of HSL topics, see the A-Z index.
See also Archives 2.0 | Library 2.0 | Museums 2.0 | Museums and archives in Second Life | Subject librarian 2.0 | Web 2.0
Aims of project
- To provide Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 with a thorough evaluation of current social media practices as well as a comprehensive social media strategic plan.
- To increase awareness and community engagement through the effective use of social media.
- The administration of Pier 21 - why do they need social media?
- social media strategic plans and their benefits
- current museum social media practices
- social media best practices (museum focus)
- current social media practice evaluation
- social media strategic plan
- presentation of findings (targeted at the administration of the museum)
- The final deliverable of this project will be single use for the organization. However, the process and recommendations will potentially be transferable to similar future projects.