Are you interested in contributing to HLWIKI International? contact
To browse other articles on a range of HSL topics, see the A-Z index.
CHLA / ABSC Student Interest Group - SLAIS
Back to SLAIS Student Interest Group homepage
Present: Catherine Boden (CB), Allan Cho (AC), Dean Giustini (DG), Matthew Hall (MH), Linda Wong (LW), Suher Zaher-Mazawi (SZ).
- Opening remarks
- Minutes from July 2007 meeting - CB moved to accept our minutes, and MH seconded.
- Wiki - there was discussion about the move of the old CHLA/ABSC pbwiki to the new page(s) on the UBC Health library wiki.
- Website - DG said that Desy sent an update to the group about her work on a new draft for the website - http://www.slais.ubc.ca/dwahyuni/slais-chla/index.html
- New SLAIS departmental clubs - MH brought forward the issue of our constitution and budget, as required by AMS, and whether a working group should be struck to conduct this work.
- Fall events - LW provided a list of possible events, and tours, for our student interest group (please see Poll "SLAIS health library tours"). A special thanks goes to VGS for organizing the Pediatric Simulation Observing session. DG set up this calendar - http://my.calendars.net/slais_chla
- Old business
- Flyer for Orientation Day at SLAIS – CB showed two colourful, excellent drafts of the flyer. There was some discussion about whether a black and white flyer would be adequate.
In full colour
In black & white
The meeting was adjourned at 8:45pm.